US Chamber New and Updated Resources
Please find attached and at the links below new and updated resources that the U.S. Chamber has developed to assist businesses access resources created under the CARES Act (Phase III bill). This includes an update to the guide we released several days ago on the Paycheck Protection Program.
- NEW – Guide to SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- NEW – Guide to the Employee Retention Tax Credit
- UPDATED – Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist (Paycheck Protection Program)
Additionally, the U.S. Department of Treasury issued additional guidance yesterday regarding the Paycheck Protection Program. Links to the resources provided by Treasury can be found below, or on their webpage.
- A top-line overview of the program can be found here.
- If you’re a lender, more information can be found here.
- If you’re a borrower, more information can be found here.
- The application for borrowers can be found here.
Similar News Items
Congratulations to the Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center on being verified by the American Burn Association (ABA) as an Adult and Pediatric Burn Center. The verification was made after a rigorous and thorough review of Westchester Medical Center’s burn care program. With this verification, BCW Member Westchester Medical Center is now home to the […]
In an expansion of its media portfolio, BCW Member Today Media has acquired Bethesda Magazine and the news site MoCo360 from Z-Pop Media. Today Media is a leading publisher of regional lifestyle magazines, business publications and websites across multiple markets including Westchester Magazine and 914INC. Rob Martinelli, CEO of Today Media, said Bethesda Magazine and […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!