Legislative Enhanced Advocacy Program
This opportunity will provide current BCW Members with unique access to policymakers in Albany to help guide your strategic business planning and provide you with a voice in key legislative and regulatory decisions during the legislative session (January through June).
“Daily Voice for the Westchester Business Community at the State Capitol.”
- Representation for Legislative and State agency related issues specific to Enhanced Advocacy Members.
- Ability to meet with Legislators, Committee Chairs, Key Senior Staff, the Governor’s office and State Agency Representatives.
- Daily pulse on Albany happenings via bill tracking reports and reports on committee and floor actions.
- Distribution of Memos of Support or Opposition to policy makers on issues key to Enhanced Advocacy Members.
- Access to BCW’s Albany lobbyist* during legislative session.
- Receive weekly “Legislative Status Reports” during the legislative session.
- Two complimentary tickets to BCW’s legislative/political related events.
*Please note that utilization of BCW’s lobbyist will require your company name to appear on a lobbyist registration filed with the NYS Joint Commission on Public Ethics (JCOPE), and subsequent reports filed by the lobbyist, and the monies paid to the Enhanced Advocacy Program will be disclosed on BCW’s semiannual filings to the JCOPE and will also count towards your company’s $5000 registration threshold for NY State lobbyist expenditures.
For more information, please contact Andra Horsch, Vice President of State Government Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!