The BCW is Now Hiring! Position Available as Administrative Assistant
The BCW is currently seeking to hire an Administrative Assistant to provide diversified clerical duties related to the operational needs of the office and departments.
The role demands the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, the ability to balance multiple tasks, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong administrative and organization skills.
This role will provide administrative support to various departments that include but not limited to Membership, Events and Operations. The position will report to the Director of Operations.
- Planning and execution of President, Vice President, staff and organization calendar of meetings
- Responsible for following up on member contact information to make sure all information in the database is correct
- Responsible for distribution of mail correspondence
- Responsible for monitoring and posting all member news submissions on BCW website
- Assisting with billing request that includes providing copies of invoices and daily checks reports
- Responsible for monitoring and distribution of all members inquires via BCW website
- Assisting with scheduling of WVOX radio interviews
- Managing and maintaining inventory of office and event supplies
- Responsible for the execution of Certificate of Origin stamps
- Assisting during the Summer with cleaning up the database in conjunction with the membership directory
- Responsible for collecting and distributing daily mail and shipment received
- Responsible for distributing the daily check report to Events and Operations manager
- Managing and maintaining office set up of boardrooms, IT and supply rooms
- Providing administrative support to other department that include but not limited to Membership, Events and Operations
Location: Rye Brook, NY
Position Term: Full-Time
College Degree preferred. Candidate must have computer proficiency, 2-5 years of experience working in an administrative role preferred.
Similar News Items
The Business Council of Westchester released its 2024 Legislative Agenda and called on state lawmakers to embrace policies that support a sustainable economy and job creation. The BCW produces the Annual Legislative Agenda each year for federal, state and local representatives on behalf of the business community. Among the recommendations in its 44-page report, the […]
The Business Council of Westchester is among 43 business organizations representing tens of thousands of businesses of all sectors and sizes across New York urging the Senate and Assembly to allocate funding in the Fiscal Year 2025 budget to address the unemployment insurance debt; as well as support the Governor’s proposals to sunset the state’s […]
Congratulations to the Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center on being verified by the American Burn Association (ABA) as an Adult and Pediatric Burn Center. The verification was made after a rigorous and thorough review of Westchester Medical Center’s burn care program. With this verification, BCW Member Westchester Medical Center is now home to the […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!