BCW Inducts Rising Stars Class of 2018
The Business Council of Westchester, the county’s leading business membership organization, inducted its 2018 class of Rising Stars, a diverse and highly talented group representing an impressive array of professions.
The winners were honored on June 21 during an evening reception at 800 Westchester Avenue in Rye Brook. The Rising Stars program is modeled after the national business recognition program “40 under 40.” Rising Stars honorees were chosen based on professional and/or entrepreneurial accomplishments, professional and/or business affiliations, and demonstrated leadership skills.
“It was a wonderful evening,” said Marsha Gordon, President and CEO of the Business Council of Westchester. “I congratulate the winners who represent a new generation of up and coming professionals in Westchester.’’
The 2018 Rising Stars are:
- Michael Abitabilo, Principal Jackson Lewis, P.C.;
- Patrick J. Bates, AIA Associate Principal, Commercial Architecture, Papp Architects, P.C.
- Nicole S. Belkin, Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Division of Sports Medicine and Shoulder Surgery, NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Hudson Valley;
- Catherine Cioffi, Communications Director – County Executive George Latimer County of Westchester;
- Keia Clarke, Chief Operating Officer, New York Liberty
- Jacob Davidoff, Partner and Co-Chair-Transactional Real Estate Practice Group, Fentin, Goldman, Turk, & Davidoff LLP;
- Roman Degtyur, Senior Vice President of Infrastructure Services, IAC Applications ;
- Tatiana Diaz, Sales & Catering Manager, Empire City Casino;
- William J. Flooks, New York State Licensed Funeral Director, Beecher Flooks Funeral Home.
- Michael Gott, MD, Orthopedic Surgeon, Westchester Sport and Spine
- Elizabeth Green, Associate Director – Environmental Health & Safety, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Laura B. Greenfield, Senior Vice President, Commercial Real Estate – NYC Metro Regional Manager People’s United Bank
- Christie L. Houlihan, Senior Director & Counsel, Houlihan-Parnes Realtors, LLP
- Heather Howley, Owner, Operator, Independent Helicopters LLC
- Ayesha Khan, Senior Director Development, Feeding Westchester
- Samantha Krieger, Executive Director, The Bristal Assisted Living at Armonk
- Akhil Kumar, Partner and Co-Founder, Arch Global Advisors
- Nelida Lara-Garduno, Partner DelBello Donnellan Weingarten Wise & Wiederkehr, LLP
- Marissa Madonia, Development Director, Westchester Parks Foundation
- Daryl Mastracci, PE, LEED AP BD+C Managing Principal CSArch
- Stephen Moroney, Senior Vice President – Regional Manager, TD Bank, N.A.
- Adam Nalewajek, Director, Wealth Planning, Altium Wealth
- Willard Overlock, Vice President, Leasing Reckson, a Division of SL Green Realty Corp.
- Bradley Porche, Ed.D, Superintendent, New York School for the Deaf
- Kira Pozdnyakova, Doctor of Audiology, CEO and Co-Owner, Audiology Associates of Westchester
- Andre Rainey, Mayor of the City of Peekskill/President of NOO Moves Entertainment;
- Stephanie Ramos, Attorney & Founding Partner Lacroix Ramos, LLP
- Garvey Rene, MD FACC FSCAI, Clinical and Interventional Cardiologist CareMount Medical
- Adam Rodriguez, Counsel Bleakley Platt & Schmidt, LLP
- Deth Sao, Director of Development-Seidenberg School of Computer Science & Information Systems Pace University
- Vikas Satyal, Senior Director of Category Development, HEINEKEN USA
- Bunita Sawhney, Executive Vice President, Global Debit & ATM, Mastercard
- Chirag Shah, Principal Real Estate Broker/Owner Gateway Realty and Lifestyle Westchester;
- Meredith Snider, Section Manager, Westchester Overhead Con Edison
- Kevin Sylvester, Chief of Police, Ossining Police Department
- Katharine Warrington Woodward, Owner/ Operator, PR & Events Manager, Grillmaster Walter’s Hot Dogs (Mamaroneck, Stamford, White Plains), Walter’s Hot Dogs’ Trucks
- Matthew Warshay, President/CEO, Jump Start Tutoring, Inc.
- Sean Weiner, Director of Creative Culture & Senior Curriculum Developer, Jacob Burns Film Center
- Alexandra Weisz, Vice President of Operations, RPW Group, Inc.
- George Weldon, Jr., Director of Telecommunications, Northern Westchester Hospital
Similar News Items
BCW Member Greyston, the creator of the no-judgement hiring process known as Open Hiring®, celebrated its new offices with ribbon-cutting ceremony on Wednesday joined by a host of dignitaries who praised the organization for eliminating barriers to employment for thousands. Dignitaries including New York State Majority Leader Andrea Stewart-Cousins, Yonkers Mayor Mike Spano, Westchester County […]
Congratulations to BCW Member MacQuesten Development LLC on the groundbreaking for The St. Clair, a $60 million development featuring 78 affordable apartments and commercial space in downtown Yonkers. Located at 34 Main Street, the development is a partnership with the State of New York’s Homes and Community Renewal Program, Westchester County and the City of […]
The BCW has joined with business groups throughout the state in the first of several state-wide information campaigns launched by the Business Council of New York State to educate New York voters on the impacts of significant legislation approved by state lawmakers. The first campaign will focus on the importance of a credible, reliable and […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!