The BCW is Now Hiring! Position Available as Membership Coordinator
The BCW Membership Department is expanding and we are currently seeking to hire a Membership Coordinator to help curate and customize each membership experience!
Assist Senior Director of Membership and Programs with onboarding new members, member engagement, and member retention. Will also assist SD on all membership related events, both planning and execution. This includes: New Member Breakfasts, Circles of Influence, Thank You Receptions, VIP Member Receptions, and council meetings (a total of 35+ events/meetings per year). This role will enable the membership department to increase membership sales, and help provide an impactful membership experience for new members as well as strengthen membership retention.
- Activating new memberships
- Assist SD on all membership event planning and coordination/maintaining RSVP lists
- Membership Check-In calls/troubleshooting membership requests as necessary/new member follow up calls and meetings
- Scheduling new member meetings that include CEO and COO
- Maintaining council lists/creating (through Canva) council meeting marketing and invitations
- Overseeing and maintaining regular membership renewal outreach/aging reports
- Assist with Ambassador assignments and meetings/updating Ambassador assignment spreadsheets
- Analysis of membership activity: Review reports on quarterly basis to identify members who are not participating in BCW programs
- Maintaining Atlas/WebLink Database as it is related to membership listing changes/additions
- Assist SD on the planning and coordination of the yearly printed and digital membership directory
Location: Rye Brook, NY
Position Term: Part-Time
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred. Candidate must have computer proficiency, marketing/sales experience preferred.
Similar Member News Items
The Nicholas Center (TNC) is proud to launch our new initiative, The Nicholas Center Provides, which will support local food pantries and community centers with personal care items, diapers and cleaning supplies. Our TNC participants-Autistic adults, will gain valuable vocational skills training, community engagement and a sense of pride as they give to our neighbors […]
The Osborn Pavilion in Rye has been recognized as a “Best Nursing Home” for 2024 by U.S. News & World Report, receiving a 5/5 overall rating. It is one of only four skilled nursing facilities in Westchester County to achieve a High Performing rating in both the Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care categories. U.S. News […]
Tomorrow, Dec 1st at 11:30 am join me LIVE on Zoom for my FREE 45-minute “Instagram for Beginners” crash course. You’ll learn all of my best strategies for: * How to have a great profile * the BEST content to post * How to write great captions with hashtags * How to gain […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!