Sisters in the Brotherhood Pre-Apprentice Program Info. Session
The Northeast Carpenters Apprentice Training Fund and the Sisters in the Brotherhood, are launching The Pre-Apprentice Program, which can lead to a five-year apprenticeship program with the carpenters union allowing you to earn while you learn. The Pre-Apprentice Program allows for a trial period to find out if carpentry fits your career path.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• High school graduate or equivalent recognized by local school authorities.
Please bring a copy of your high school transcript, GED and/or college transcripts with you.
• Physically able to perform work (stand, lift, bend).
• Drivers license and reliable transportation to and from jobsites and school.
• Willing to submit to and pass a drug test upon acceptance.
• If applicant is a veteran, a copy of DD-214 is required.
The session will provide information regarding the program and to evaluate if individuals meet the basic qualifications for The Pre-Apprentice Program. The Sisters are particularly supportive of women and minorities who never thought about carpentry as a career. For more information call 845-567-1810
Similar Member News Items
• Corporate Gifting with The Tea Experience can create a memorable brand image by choosing unique and personalized gifts for your clients, partners, and employees, who can help to […]
PCSB Bank announced that it has been voted a Readers’ Choice Winner of 914INC.’s 5th annual Best of Business Awards for “Best Business Banking.” The Best of Business Awards recognizes […]
Become a member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.LEARN MORE