Hiring Now! Executive Assistant to CEO
ANDRUS is Children. ANDRUS is Hope. ANDRUS is Families.
Come join a team that supports vulnerable children, families, and communities by providing them stability, security, support and hope that opens the door to their limitless future. ANDRUS utilizes education and trauma informed care to promote healing. We make a positive impact for our staff and people we support through our commitment to Democracy, Emotional Intelligence, Growth and Change, Non-Violence, Open Communication, Social Learning, and Social Responsibility.
What We Offer:
Along with our generous benefit package, we offer a beautiful 110-acre campus, culturally diverse environment that supports growth & change, professional development programs including CEU credits, free parking, an on-site pet therapy program, free on-site gym, management training program and free lunch.
The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the President & CEO, Senior Director of Special Projects, and the Executive leadership team. This role serves as the first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders, as well as acts as a liaison between departments. This position interacts with all aspects of the organization, including Board members, staff members, business associates, and various community members.
Key duties of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Outstanding organizational and follow-through skills. Strict attention to detail is essential.
- Manages all documentation and ensures completion in a clear, accurate, and timely fashion.
- Maintains a clear & well-organized filing system, ensuring all files are maintained, organized, and completed.
- Provide CEO and other leadership staff with support including calendar management, upcoming commitments, following up appropriately.
- Assists in receiving, screening, organizing, disseminating, and assuring responses for all incoming correspondence by mail, phone, and electronic means. Make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Provide support to the Board of Directors, including arranging and handling logistics for Board meetings and events; schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute materials; and record meeting minutes.
- Assist Executive team by attending meetings, working on various projects, providing information/documentation as needed, and arranging agency-related travel and accommodations.
- Leads special projects as assigned by CEO and/or Sr. Director of Special Projects.
- Supports overall strategic plan of the organization.
- Ability to adhere to our organization’s core values and commitments.
Key qualifications include:
- High School Diploma with 10 years’ experience at Executive level; Associate’s degree with 7 years’ experience at Executive level; or a Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience at Executive level.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization, including executive leadership, staff, board members, business associates, and various community members.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with drafting and managing correspondence, schedule management, managing events and special projects.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Ability to access and utilize ADP on smartphone or other device for access to agency programs.
- Must have ability to reach, walk, sit for long periods of time, climb stairs, bend, lift up to 20lbs, visual acuity (with correction as needed), and auditory acuity (with correction as needed).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation for local travel.
- The employee must be able to meet these requirements with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Nothing in this job description restricts Andrus’ right to modify the duties/responsibilities of this job at any time, with or without advanced notice.
Andrus is an equal opportunity employer.
Similar Member News Items
Yankwitt LLP, Westchester County’s go-to law firm for high-stakes, bet-the-company litigation, has hired former Assistant U.S. Attorney (AUSA) and Am Law 100 litigator Jason Swergold as a partner. Swergold is an accomplished trial attorney who represents clients in criminal and regulatory defense matters, government investigations, internal investigations, and complex commercial litigation. “Jason is a battle-tested […]
The Nicholas Center (TNC) is proud to launch our new initiative, The Nicholas Center Provides, which will support local food pantries and community centers with personal care items, diapers and cleaning supplies. Our TNC participants-Autistic adults, will gain valuable vocational skills training, community engagement and a sense of pride as they give to our neighbors […]
The Osborn Pavilion in Rye has been recognized as a “Best Nursing Home” for 2024 by U.S. News & World Report, receiving a 5/5 overall rating. It is one of only four skilled nursing facilities in Westchester County to achieve a High Performing rating in both the Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care categories. U.S. News […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!