Hiring Now! Energy Efficiency Salesperson
Bright Energy Services is an energy services company that develops and implements construction projects that promote energy efficiency and green building in multiple market sectors (Commercial & Industrial, Multi-Family, Small/Medium Business).
These initiatives reduce energy costs, improve the health and safety conditions of buildings, while also helping the environment by reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
We are growing our accounts and sales channels and are looking for a salesperson who has experience with energy saving technologies, knows how to build and maintain strong relationships, is great at marketing and sales, has a positive attitude, and has a strong work ethic. Whether cold calling on property owners and managers, or mining your network for warm leads, this position requires you to serve as a trusted energy advisor while developing both relationships and energy projects.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound cold calls, site visits, networking, and emails resulting in annual closed sales of $1,000,000+
- Expand upon existing sales opportunities by developing and cultivating strong customer relationships
- Assess customer needs and provide support and information per customer requirements so that you can sell energy solutions (LED lighting, EV charging stations, electrification, HVAC, local law and energy code compliance, LEED certification, WELL certification, etc.) to owners and managers of large multi-family, commercial, & institutional (hospitals, schools, churches, etc.) buildings.
- Perform analyses of customers’ current and projected energy use and advise on the financial value proposition
- Close deals and obtain signed contracts
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Follow and complete assigned tasks which may include customer lead generation / qualification, sales administrative duties and sales support on an as needed basis
- Must have excellent sales skills: you should possess strong presentation, negotiation, and closing skills
- Must have technical knowledge of energy technology
- Must present and communicate in a professional manner (oral and written)
- Must be proficient in Microsoft (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have strong attention to detail, be deadline-driven, punctual, and have good time management skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently to meet or exceed goals
- Must be extremely organized, focused and dependable
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass a background check
To apply, please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a cover letter telling us about your background, experiences, successes.
Job Types: Full-time, Base/Commission
Compensation: $65,000+ /year
Similar Member News Items
• Corporate Gifting with The Tea Experience can create a memorable brand image by choosing unique and personalized gifts for your clients, partners, and employees, who can help to […]
PCSB Bank announced that it has been voted a Readers’ Choice Winner of 914INC.’s 5th annual Best of Business Awards for “Best Business Banking.” The Best of Business Awards recognizes […]
Become a member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.LEARN MORE