FREE CEO Growth Workshop: How To Give More Impactful Feedback
Join our CEO Growth Workshop on Tuesday, March 7 at noon EST (on Zoom) to learn about “How to have difficult and uncomfortable conversations–and how you can give more impactful developmental feedback.”
- 72% of employees think that their performance would improve with more feedback…And yet, Gallup has found that only 26% of employees strongly agree that the feedback they receive helps them do better work.
- When done properly, feedback is a great way to improve yourself & to help your team members progress and take responsibility for their actions.
How can you give better feedback? This is exactly the point of this workshop. By the end of this interactive workshop, you will have:
- Learned the 5 steps of a constructive feedback conversation.
- Experimented with these steps in role plays in a safe environment.
- Identified your next steps to implement your insights.
The CEO Growth Workshop is FREE & open to all growth-minded CEOs who want to become better leaders. No preparation is needed prior to the workshop.
Similar Member News Items
The 27th annual charity cup hockey game, “Battle of the Badges,” will take place on Saturday, March 2nd at Ebersole Ice Rink in White Plains with the White Plains Firefighters facing off against the White Plains PBA at 6 p.m. The event will include a Silent Auction with autographed sports memorabilia as well as a […]
ArtsWestchester announced today that the application portal for the 2024 Arts Alive grant program is open for funding requests from nonprofit groups and individual artists in Westchester and Rockland counties for arts projects. This grant program is made possible through a New York State Senate Arts Initiative. Applications to ArtsWestchester to support cultural activities are […]
Embark on a journey of empowerment and education at the upcoming Gala fundraiser hosted by the Yonkers School Board Foundation on March 20th. Join us in honoring the visionary Robert Halmi, who is dedicated to opening doors for the young talent of Yonkers. Hosted by Chris Wragge of CBS News New York and entertainment by […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!