The Business Council of Westchester recently unveiled an important new tool for business in Westchester: The BCW Data Exchange. With thousands of facts about Westchester, the BCW Data Exchange is helping Westchester residents get to know more about their communities and more importantly, is a vital tool for economic development. This week we challenge you to learn more about Westchester’s spending habits with this quiz:
- How much on average do Westchester families spend on food and alcohol each year?
- Who spends the most on clothing: women, men or children?
- What is the biggest healthcare cost for most families?
- Do Westchester families spend more for entertainment in or outside the home?
- How much does the average Westchester family spend on travel each year?
You can find the answers by visiting the BCW Data Exchange