BCW Data Exchange Challenge
The Business Council of Westchester recently unveiled an important new tool for business in Westchester: The BCW Data Exchange. With thousands of facts about Westchester, the BCW Data Exchange is helping Westchester residents get to know more about their communities and more importantly, is a vital tool for economic development. This week we challenge you to learn more about Westchester’s spending habits with this quiz:
- How much on average do Westchester families spend on food and alcohol each year?
- Who spends the most on clothing: women, men or children?
- What is the biggest healthcare cost for most families?
- Do Westchester families spend more for entertainment in or outside the home?
- How much does the average Westchester family spend on travel each year?
You can find the answers by visiting the BCW Data Exchange
Similar News Items
Congratulations to the Burn Center at Westchester Medical Center on being verified by the American Burn Association (ABA) as an Adult and Pediatric Burn Center. The verification was made after a rigorous and thorough review of Westchester Medical Center’s burn care program. With this verification, BCW Member Westchester Medical Center is now home to the […]
In an expansion of its media portfolio, BCW Member Today Media has acquired Bethesda Magazine and the news site MoCo360 from Z-Pop Media. Today Media is a leading publisher of regional lifestyle magazines, business publications and websites across multiple markets including Westchester Magazine and 914INC. Rob Martinelli, CEO of Today Media, said Bethesda Magazine and […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!