What We Do
Green Business Certification Program & Online Sustainability Resources
The Business Council of Westchester, in collaboration with the Green Business Benchmark˚ (formerly the Green Business Bureau) offers businesses a green business certification program and online sustainability management software program.
From the start Green Business Benchmark (GBB) has sought to bring the business community into the movement for positive environmental change; one green business at a time.
As a trusted authority in green business, the Green Business Benchmarkᣞ solution simplifies sustainability and takes the guesswork out of sustainability management. GBB helps businesses of all sizes quickly identify, prioritize, and execute the most impactful initiative to meet their goals. GBB’s EcoAssessment™ and EcoPlanner™ online tools enable businesses to implement and certify green initiatives and sustainable business practices. In addition, as a trusted third party, GBB provides a library of resources, online training, education and an official green business seal for businesses to validate and promote their commitment and accomplishments.
WHY MEMBERS JOIN:
- To reduce their impact on the environment and further positive climate action – regardless of what stage they are in their sustainability journey.
- To realize operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- To engage and retain employees and recruit talent to a purpose-driven company.
- To elevate their brand and attract new customers resulting in increased revenue.
- To receive the recognition they deserve with the nationally recognized GBB seal.
- To promote and showcase their accomplishments and their commitment to customers, suppliers, partners, and stakeholders.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!