White Plains, N.Y., December 17, 2020 – VeeKast, a high-quality, video production company, is excited to report that they have helped over 70 non-profit organizations produce expert quality galas and fundraisers utilizing VirtEventPro , a professional virtual live event service developed by VeeKast, resulting in about $7 Million raised for these organizations over the last eight months.
“When the pandemic hit, and it became evident that live in-person events were going to be cancelled or put on hold for many months, we decided to launch VirtEventPro and move it to the forefront of our business. Over the last eight months, we have seen the incredible impact of this pivot, I am thrilled to be able to say that VeeKast has helped non-profits raise about $7 million in a year that has been difficult for everyone,” said Donvil Collins, President and CEO, VeeKast. “I want to encourage non-profits to keep their much needed fundraising events, knowing that they can be done safely but also successfully.”
VeeKast differs from other virtual event options in that none of this is new to them from the technology to the clients themselves. Since 2006, VeeKast has been producing honoree and impact videos and owns the popular, proprietary event fundraising technology called “The Fundameter ” since 2013.
Another key to VeeKast’s success for their clients is that they try to maintain the same level of quality as a live in-person gala. Tools like Zoom, Webex and GoToMeeting are great for meetings, but large scale fundraising events require a more professional production quality and technical capabilities. VeeKast’s services including VirtEventPro and The Fundameter , coupled with the experience of producing more than 70 of these events in the last eight months, plus 14 years of experience producing videos, makes them the experts in producing these types of events.
While the pandemic is continuing and currently spiking in the US, it is important for non-profits to be aware that while they are planning for 2021, they do not need to take the wait and see approach. Virtual live events can be planned now to raise necessary funds and what is interesting is that most of the organizations end up netting more than they usually do for in-person live events since there is less of an overhead cost. Organizations should be proactive about moving ahead with their galas and fundraisers for next year and rest easy knowing that their event can still be a smashing success.
VirtEventPro features Include:
- Branded Production – Complete branding options for your live virtual event so that the look and feel of it truly reflects your organization • Simultaneous Streaming (Simulcast) – Our services can stream to multiple platforms at once including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, your website, event apps and more.
- Interactive Participation – We can integrate multiple options of interactivity to keep your attendees fully engaged.
- Fundraising Technology – This includes integrating our popular Fundraising Thermometer service “The FundAMeter ” to get people excited as you get closer to reaching your organization’s fundraising goal.
- Audience Chat – Engage the audience with a live-chat.
- Pre-Recording Support – Full pro-video services for filming & editing of pre-recorded speakers OR fully producing your FEATURE, HONOREE, or IMPACT VIDEOS.
VeeKast is a high quality, video & virtual-event production company based in White Plains, NY that services Nationwide & Tri-State clients. Other than the VirtEventPro services, VeeKast’s video services include commercial, branding, corporate, nonprofit, promos, explainer videos and more by its award-winning team. VeeKast is also the creator of the FundAMeter , the region’s #1 event fundraising technology service that usually helps events raise 35-50% more donations during fundraising events. VeeKast provides live interactive fundraising thermometers or custom visual solutions for businesses and non-profit organizations. For more information, please visit https://veekast.com/.