Introducing Foodie Card & 1 Year Free Membership!
Foodie Card is a socially conscious membership program in which ‘foodies’ save 10% at over 1,500 restaurants + earn reward points every time they eat! For every membership purchased and renewed, Foodie Card donates a full day of meals to Feeding Westchester. Foodie Card recently launched into Westchester County and now has over 150 participating restaurants. Simply flash your Foodie Card at any of our restaurants and get 10% off your meal.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS OF FOODIE CARD:
- MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS: Foodie Card Members enjoy 10% off dine-in and pickup orders at 1,500+ Foodie Card-friendly restaurants (over 150 in Westchester County!)
- SUPPORTING LOCAL FOOD BANKS: With every Foodie Card purchased or renewed, a full day of meals is donated to Feeding Westchester!
- SUPPORTING LOCAL RESTAURANTS: Foodie Card supports local restaurants by serving as an extension of their marketing arm with NO CHARGE to the restaurant. Foodie Card promotes their restaurant partners through email, events, videos and social media. They are also included in the Foodie Card directory which contains a full description, images, contact info and website address.
- PRESS: Check out some of our current press releases on Westchester Magazine & Patch.
- EXCLUSIVE FREE OFFER FOR BCW MEMBERS: Use Promo Code BCWFREE for a FREE 12-month membership to Foodie Card. Get your FREE Foodie Card Here!
- FUNDRAISING OPPORTUNITIES: Foodie Card offers Fundraising Opportunities as well Corporate Perk Opportunities. Contact Stephanie Lipsky at (516) 509-7715 for details.
To Learn More & Claim Free Foodie Card Membership, please visit: www.foodiecard.com
Similar Member News Items
The Osborn Pavilion in Rye has been recognized as a “Best Nursing Home” for 2024 by U.S. News & World Report, receiving a 5/5 overall rating. It is one of only four skilled nursing facilities in Westchester County to achieve a High Performing rating in both the Short-Term Rehabilitation and Long-Term Care categories. U.S. News […]
Tomorrow, Dec 1st at 11:30 am join me LIVE on Zoom for my FREE 45-minute “Instagram for Beginners” crash course. You’ll learn all of my best strategies for: * How to have a great profile * the BEST content to post * How to write great captions with hashtags * How to gain […]
Ronald McDonald House of the Greater Hudson Valley (RMHGHV) recently announced their partnership for the upcoming holiday season with American Christmas by MK Illumination in Mt. Vernon. This marks the second year for this collaboration and will include a RMHGHV event to be held on Saturday, December 16th at Holiday Lane at American Christmas. Guests […]
Become A Member
Join the county’s largest and most influential business organization today.JOIN NOW!