Why Explore Alternate Sources of Talent?
In Westchester County, many factors such as the historically low unemployment rate, ongoing talent war, and focus on gender diversity all point to connecting leading companies with the Vermilion Talent community.
About Vermilion Talent’s Job Board
Vermilion Talent is pleased to announce the launch of a Job Board , connecting you directly with our pool of talented, professional women in the Tri-State area.
The Vermilion Talent Pool
Vermilion Talent’s candidates are:
• Educated: 100% have Bachelor’s Degrees + 50% have Master’s Degrees
• Professional: The majority has 10+ years of work experience
• Broad representation across industries and business functions: HR, Ops, Marketing, Sales, Technology, Finance, Accounting, Creative, Legal, etc
• Loyal, motivated, and bring a level of emotional intelligence to the table from day one
The Vermilion Talent Advantage
• Connect with experienced, professional women in the Vermilion Talent Community
• Vetted candidates are delivered to your Inbox. We filter applicants before they ever reach you improving quality of candidates and saving you valuable time.
• Access to a premium level of talent with connections to Certified Vermilion Talent experienced professional who have been pre- screened for readiness, function, cultural ﬁt, and through our guided re-entry process.
Pricing & Timing
We offer unlimited complimentary job listings on Vermilion Talent’s Job Board for free until March 31, 2017.
We’d love to collaborate with you to win the talent war together. Our bottom line is to make authentic connections for our members and our partner companies.
Contact us directly at: