As it is with any crisis, there are invariably people trying to prey on the misfortune of others. The coronavirus pandemic is, unfortunately, no different. As companies are forced to move staff to remote work, nefarious actors are using that to exploit network systems for their benefit. As is often the case, the small to mid-size businesses are the ones affected the most.
To help combat this, we are offering our fellow members or any organization that fits the criterion below the following services.
This is free of charge, with no gimmicks, sales pitches, or other qualifying conditions because we believe that it is everyone’s job to help as best they can in this unprecedented time.
For companies with less than 50 employees/systems and 1 location:
• We will provide a remote access policy to ensure continued compliance with State and Federal regulations
• We will review your remote access setup and business continuity plan
• We will run a vulnerability scan on your primary website, firewall and remote access systems
• We will run a Dark Web scan on your primary company email domain
• We will provide a report with our findings and recommendations
If your organization is larger than 50 employees or has more than one location, and you feel that you may need assistance, please reach out and we will try to help as best we can.
We recommend that any identified issues are rectified as quickly as possible and we will work with our fellow members and businesses to provide any assistance we can to help withstand this pandemic.
We will do our best to get to everyone in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
If you would like our help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
https://aegisitsolutionsnet.sharepoint.com/:b:/s/BCW/EfWK6nG5IUVMplITkdKXjk4B2F5nqr-yUDDmOn36e9ra1Q?e=3WEe3M – Aegis IT Solutions/COVID-19 Response To Help SMB’s Free of Charge